Welcome to the World of Naomi

Where she is boss of all...at least I let her think she is.

Happy 2nd Birthday!

Happy 2nd Birthday!
Time to make a wish...

Ice Cream

Ice Cream
I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!

I'm the boss!

I'm the boss!

Me and Abby (Boss #2)

Me and Abby (Boss #2)

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My busy life...

I apologize for not being able to write in a while. You know, being boss is a very busy job. And right now, I am extremely busy. My cousin Abigail (or Abby for short) is visiting. My gong gong (grandpa) and ah-ma (grandma) are taking care of her. I find it amusing that everyone keeps reminding me that "Abigail is a real baby." Don't they think I see that? It's quite obvious. She moves and cries like no other baby doll I have ever seen. I want to hold her, but everyone always freaks out. I tell them that I'll "be careful," but they watch me like a hawk. They make me sit in the corner of the sofa and I can only hold her when I am sitting there. I think that Abby much rather I walk around with her. Sure, I am somewhat short in stature, but I have amazing strength. Why, the other day, I moved the step stool from the bathroom to the bookshelf to retrieve a book all by myself. If that's not pure strength, I am not sure what is. Anyways, I digress. Abby is a great gal. I think she has great potential for being a boss, too. She already has all the adults at her beck and call. I am a little worried that she may try to overthrow me, but I have one thing in my favor: she doesn't speak the language the adults speak. She hasn't learned yet that they won't speak her language no matter how hard she tries. I have tried to tell her. "Goo goo gaa gaa baa baa baa," I say. But she just won't believe me. She's a little on the naive side. Well, she will realize it in time. As for now, I am quite content to do the translating for her and secure my place as boss of all. Til next time...

No comments: