Welcome to the World of Naomi

Where she is boss of all...at least I let her think she is.

Happy 2nd Birthday!

Happy 2nd Birthday!
Time to make a wish...

Ice Cream

Ice Cream
I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!

I'm the boss!

I'm the boss!

Me and Abby (Boss #2)

Me and Abby (Boss #2)

Monday, December 31, 2007

My secret life

My secret life begins around 7 p.m. What would the "boss" think if she knew that I had this other secret life after she has gone to bed? During this time, I do things like play "Guitar Hero" and "Settlers of Catan." For all she knows, I spend a few minutes cleaning up after her and then go to bed myself. At least this is what I tell her and so I assume she thinks this much. But, when she screams out or cries in the middle of the night, I think she may be onto my secret life. I better be more quiet about my secret life and not be too loud in having fun without her.

No comments: