Welcome to the World of Naomi

Where she is boss of all...at least I let her think she is.

Happy 2nd Birthday!

Happy 2nd Birthday!
Time to make a wish...

Ice Cream

Ice Cream
I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!

I'm the boss!

I'm the boss!

Me and Abby (Boss #2)

Me and Abby (Boss #2)

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Read, read and read some more

Reading is important for your child's developmental growth...that's what the experts say. But, here's my question: Can too much reading be detrimental? I mean, for me. I have forgotten what it's like to read literature that has a plot and depth to it. I spend all my time reading Dr. Seuss' ABC book and can recite by heart, Goodnight Moon. Is that something I should be proud of? Or should I delete this post immediately and pretend I have never admitted this confession? I think Naomi is getting smarter and I am getting dumber. Perhaps this is her master plan...to gain full control. Oh no!

No comments: