I often wonder who's the boss here? As much as I would like to tell myself that I'm the boss, I find myself being bossed around (nicely, of course) by a 20 month old. It's amazing that I am being allowed to even type this in peace. Well...that isn't entirely true. She is currently asking me to put her shoes on and I have ran into her room several times to retrieve books, fallen toys and stuck babies before sitting down. Okay...so much for the typing this in peace. Duty calls and I am skeptical I shall ever be the boss again.
Welcome to the World of Naomi
Where she is boss of all...at least I let her think she is.
Happy 2nd Birthday!
Time to make a wish...
Ice Cream
I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!
I'm the boss!
Me and Abby (Boss #2)
Sunday, December 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment