I think Naomi will grow up and be great lawyer and/or be an excellent shopper at flea markets. She has become a master negotiator in a short span of time (as she is only 20 months) and I feel my grip of control loosening ever so slowly and surely. When she takes a nap, we negotiate how many books we'll read (if left up to her, the number of books would be never-ending, followed by an infinite amount of songs). When I say, "One only," she'll say, "No, two only." We negotiate which shoes she'll wear and luckily, for now, she isn't choosing which outfits she'll wear or how she'll have her hair. Though I see those days nearing all too quickly. Trust me, I only give her options when options are appropriate. However, she has found a way to make everything a deal. When she says, "Eat edamame only" and looks at me as if to really say, "Meal or no meal?" what do I do? Of course, I take the meal. *sigh* I'll be lucky if we make it through her "terrible twos." I hear those are just awful.
Welcome to the World of Naomi
Where she is boss of all...at least I let her think she is.
Happy 2nd Birthday!
Time to make a wish...
Ice Cream
I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!
I'm the boss!
Me and Abby (Boss #2)
Saturday, January 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Naomi's so cute! We love the youtube videos...
Post a Comment