Welcome to the World of Naomi
Where she is boss of all...at least I let her think she is.
Happy 2nd Birthday!
Time to make a wish...
Ice Cream
I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!
I'm the boss!
Me and Abby (Boss #2)
Monday, January 14, 2008
I lub you mommy
Ahhh...the words that melts all mommies' hearts. In between all the "no's, I do's!" and "mine's" are the those precious words. As we rock in the glider (one of the best buys of all time), she turns to me and looks into my soul with her big brown eyes. She takes my face in her pudgy hands and says, "I lub you mommy." She gives me a kiss and snuggles back into my chest. I sing her a lullaby and she holds on to me, with an arm tucked behind me and another fist holding onto her blanket. Then she requests her "I love you" song and I get up from the glider. I sing to her as I place her in her crib, tuck her blanket underneath her chin, and kiss her good night. "Night-night Mommy. Sweet dweams." "Sweet dreams gorgeous girl," I whisper back. I turn out her light and slip away, leaving my little girl to dream her dreams.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment