I can not tell you how annoyed I am when my parents talk to each other when I want to listen to songs in the car. I tell them to sing if they insist on flapping their lips through the car ride. My mommy will start singing as my daddy continues to jabber on about whatever it is he is jabbering about. But he always seems to get her to stop singing to me and get her to talk to him after a few notes. How frustrating! Doesn't he know that that's MY MOMMY and she does what I want her to do?!?! Then today they did the weirdest thing (of course, thinking I wouldn't notice). They sang talked to each other. What is this you ask? Well, let's just say I am listening to the "Eensy-Weensy Spider," one of my favorite songs, and I tell them to sing the song with me. Well, they talk to each other in the tune of the song, thinking that I would not notice!!! Of course, I noticed. What dummy wouldn't? It's obvious that there is no such lyric as "My day at work was tiring, I really need to go to bed. How was your day? And how is your head?" Ridiculous I tell you!! Once I can reach that volume control, I am going to use it to drown out all that annoying talking. They better watch out!
Welcome to the World of Naomi
Where she is boss of all...at least I let her think she is.
Happy 2nd Birthday!
Time to make a wish...
Ice Cream
I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!
I'm the boss!
Me and Abby (Boss #2)
Monday, January 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment