Being bossy isn't as easy as it looks. And I would prefer using the word, "assertive" as "bossy" has such a negative connotation. It's a hard world when you are only 2' 7" and weigh about 27 pounds. So being assertive is a must. What would you do if you had to sleep in a bed that had railings all around it and climbing out is not an option (as I am also a very cautious person)? And it's difficult when they make everything in this world so tall. Shouldn't I tell people what I need and when I need it? It isn't my fault that I can't reach the things I want. Everything is an inconvenience to me and so, inadvertently I must rely on these people, whose names are "mommy" and "daddy". Though I find it interesting that the person called, "daddy" also has several other names, depending on the mood of the "mommy". When she seems to be in a good mood, she calls him, "honey" and if there isn't a response after a few a attempts, or if she is in a bad mood, she yells out, "Ray". However, she insists that I only call him, "daddy". And since there are no other short people around like me, I also have to depend on "mommy" and "daddy" as playmates. They're ok. They will read me books and daddy is good at playing hide-and-go-seek, but I think I would be much better off with someone closer to me in height and age. I need my milk now, so I better find that "mommy" and get her to get it for me. Until next time...
Welcome to the World of Naomi
Where she is boss of all...at least I let her think she is.
Happy 2nd Birthday!
Time to make a wish...
Ice Cream
I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!
I'm the boss!
Me and Abby (Boss #2)
Tuesday, January 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment